Thursday, December 20, 2007

Critical Analysis #3

Whew! I almost forgot about this entry. Any how, last class was certainly interesting. Mostly because of the evaluator that came to observe you/us for a large part of the class session. You know, that really stinks that they have to conference with you during our class time. Observing you is one thing, but going over your evaluation with you during our class time doesn't seem right-especially if they're going to take as long as this last lady did. Not that I minded that extra time to work on our projects....not at all, but it would've been best if she questioned anything you do or don't do they'd want to visit with you on a more personal leve, no?

The group that presented did an awesome job. Unfortunately, I think we all like this jigsaw thing and you might end up being convinced you like it by the end of the coarse, right? Maybe not. It's really neat when you do this jigsaw with a chapter or picture book and put all the pieces together to see the wonderful thought process throughout a story. Well, enjoy your holiday! I'm off to ski in in Brekenridge in Colorado. TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Terry,

Thanks for the Op-ed about the evaluator...I'll explain more in class.

You're right, I'm not sure if I'm convinced about jigsaw...I keep seeing too many "misses" rather than "hits" when discussions role around.

I hope you had a good time in Breckenridge!

Billie